2018-2019 auditions for Color Guard will take place April 27-28, 2018
GENERAL MDB MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS
To become a member of The University of Alabama Million Dollar Band, students must have been accepted to The University of Alabama and received a CWID along with a Crimson/UA email address. Additionally, students must meet the following requirements:
- ALL potential Million Dollar Band Colorguard members MUST audition on April 27-28, 2018 (ALL MUST BE PRESENT AT THE AUDITION – NO EXCEPTIONS).
- Must register for MUA 153/253/353/453 after notification of membership status (after April 28, 2018). Please be aware that these registration requirements will be verified prior to the first day of class.
- Must be working toward a degree as demonstrated by either:
- registering for at least twelve hours for the Fall semester at The University of Alabama
- registering for at least twelve hours for the Fall semester at Shelton State University while registered for MUA 153/253/353/453 as a part-time student at The University of Alabama
- Potential returning members must be in good financial standing with University Bands and The University of Alabama, including taking care of all uniform fees, equipment fees, class fees or other charges incurred in prior membership
- Must be selected for membership by audition
- Must complete and have on record with University Bands Office, the 2018 MDB Medical Form (emailed to all members after July 1, 2018). Please bring this completed form with you to Fall Camp Check-In. DO NOT MAIL IN YOUR MEDICAL FORMS!!!
Million Dollar Band Colorguard audition application/registration is NOW OPEN. Please download and complete the audition packet by clicking on the link below. Should you have any specific questions regarding auditions, please contact Brandy Keeton at firstname.lastname@example.org.