2017-2018 auditions for Crimsonettes will take place Saturday, April 29, 2017
GENERAL MDB MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS
To become a member of The University of Alabama Million Dollar Band, students must have been accepted to The University of Alabama and received a CWID along with a Crimson/UA email address. Additionally, students must meet the following requirements:
- ALL potential Million Dollar Band Crimsonette members MUST audition on Saturday, April 29, 2017.
- Must register for MUA 153/253/353/453 after notification of membership status (after April 2017). Please be aware that these registration requirements will be verified prior to the first day of class.
- Must be working toward a degree as demonstrated by either:
- registering for at least nine hours for the Fall semester at The University of Alabama
- registering for at least twelve hours for the Fall semester at Shelton State University while registered for MUA 153/253/353/453 as a part-time student at The University of Alabama
- Potential returning members must be in good financial standing with University Bands and The University of Alabama, including taking care of all uniform fees, equipment fees, class fees or other charges incurred with prior membership
- Must be selected for membership by audition
- Must complete and have on record with University Bands Office, the 2017 MDB Medical Form (available July 1, 2017). Please bring this completed form with you to Fall Camp Check-In. DO NOT MAIL IN YOUR MEDICAL FORMS!!!
Audition Procedures: CRIMSONETTES
- All new and returning Million Dollar Band members must audition on Saturday, April 29, 2017. All RETURNING Crimsonette members must be in good academic standing with The University of Alabama before you can audition as a 2017 MDB Returning Member. It should be noted that submitting an application to audition for the 2017-2016 Million Dollar Band Crimsonette does not guarantee membership into 2017-2018 Million Dollar Band.
Million Dollar Band Crimsonette audition application/registration is NOW CLOSED. Should you have any specific questions regarding auditions, please contact Marion Powell at email@example.com.