This page will have any and all uniform-related information and FAQs. Before sending your comments to a Uniform Crew member, please see if your question can be answered here!
Washing Schedule – 2023
Uniforms must be hung by 8:00 AM on the date listed below:
- Trumpet & Trombone: (
Sept. 4th, Oct. 2nd, Oct. 30th)
- Drumline, Sousaphone, Baritone: (
Sept. 11th, Oct. 9th, Nov. 6th)
- Piccolo, Clarinet, Frontline: (
Sept. 18th, Oct. 16th, Nov. 13th)
- Alto Saxophone, Mellophone, Tenor Saxophone: (
Sept. 25th, Oct. 23rd, Nov. 27th)
**NOV. 20TH** THANKSGIVING BREAK – THIS WILL BE A CALL FOR ONLY NECESSARY WASHING (FILL OUT FORM BELOW, AND MARK STAINS ON BOTH JACKET AND PANTS)
**DEC. 1ST** ALL CALL: TURN IN UNIFORMS FOR WASH BEFORE POST-SEASON GAMES
NOTE: If any part of your uniform got stained from a game, (grass, food, drink, etc…), you will fill out a uniform maintenance request, found below. The same applies to severe sweat situations, or, if your uniform smells AFTER you have aired it out.
Care and Maintenance
Please use this section if you have a concern with your uniform. (Stains, Sweat, Odor, etc…)
- Fill out this form –> MAINTENANCE & REPAIR <– anytime between SUNDAY to WEDNESDAY of any given week.
- The following days (MONDAY through THURSDAY), return your uniform, in its garment bag, to the repair rack outside the Uniform Rooms.
- All repairs are done in the order they are received. Wait patiently, and we will text you when your uniform is ready (24 – 48 hours after it is hung on the rack).
- NO REPAIRS WILL OCCUR ON FRIDAY (unless it is an emergency).
PRESSING PANTS – PART 2
“Can I store my uniform in the locker rooms?”
YES! Actually, you can. However, the locker room is a public facility, and with caution, you should store them at your own risk!