2024 Crimsonette Camp
Monday, June 3rd, 2024
Designed for high school students with a passion for twirling, the Million Dollar Band Majorette Camp offers campers the opportunity to work with the choreographer and coach for the world-renowned Crimsonettes as well as the incredible majorette line with the University of Alabama’s Million Dollar Band! The coach and staff will offer instruction in all facets of baton twirling. Leadership is the theme that runs throughout the curriculum. The camp is perfect for instructors and sponsors as well. Students who have just completed 8th – 12th grade are eligible to attend.
Crimsonette Camp Costs
$95 for the day!
Registration will open January 1, 2024
Majorette Camp Schedule
MAJORETTE CAMP SPECIFIC NEEDS:
- Items for all campers
- Bring comfortable twirl clothing
- Athletic tennis shoes
- Jazz shoes
- Backpack/bag for daily use
- Beach towel or yoga mat for stretch classes
- Recording device to remember routines
- Hair products – to secure hair away from your face during class
- Notebook and pencil for notes during classes
- Bring at least 1 baton and up to 3 if you would like to take the 3-baton class
- Optional show twirl items: hoop baton, streamers, baton knives, etc.
- No twirling equipment will be provided.
- Items for outdoor rehearsals
- Insect Spray
- Reusable water bottles
- Informal summer clothes for rehearsals
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact Russ Cole, Coordinator of Band Operations: 205-348-6068