2019-2020 auditions for Crimsonettes will take place April 26-27, 2019
GENERAL MDB MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS
To become a member of The University of Alabama Million Dollar Band, students must have been accepted to The University of Alabama and received a CWID along with a Crimson/UA email address. Additionally, students must meet the following requirements:
- ALL potential Million Dollar Band Crimsonette members MUST audition on Friday and Saturday, April 26-27, 2019.
- Must register for MUA 153/253/353/453 after notification of membership status (after April 2019). Please be aware that these registration requirements will be verified prior to the first day of class.
- Must be working toward a degree as demonstrated by either:
- registering for at least twelve hours for the Fall semester at The University of Alabama
- registering for at least twelve hours for the Fall semester at Shelton State University while registered for MUA 153/253/353/453 as a part-time student at The University of Alabama
- Potential returning members must be in good financial standing with University Bands and The University of Alabama, including taking care of all uniform fees, equipment fees, class fees or other charges incurred with prior membership
- Must be selected for membership by audition
- Must complete and have on record with University Bands Office, the 2019 MDB Medical Form (available July 1, 2019). Please bring this completed form with you to Fall Camp Check-In. DO NOT MAIL IN YOUR MEDICAL FORMS!!!
- All new and returning Million Dollar Band members must audition on Friday and Saturday, April 26-27, 2019. All RETURNING Crimsonette members must be in good academic standing with The University of Alabama before you can audition as a 2019 MDB Returning Member. It should be noted that submitting an application to audition for the 2019-2020 Million Dollar Band Crimsonette does not guarantee membership into 2019-2020 Million Dollar Band.
2019-2020 Million Dollar Band Crimsonette audition applications OPENS JANUARY 2019. Should you have any specific questions regarding auditions, please contact Marion Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org.