2023 Alumni Band Information
Hosted by the Friends of the Million Dollar Band
September 23, 2023
Alabama vs. Ole Miss
Join us on the field in Fall 2023 for the one of the most exciting events of every Crimson Tide football season, the annual gathering of the outstanding men and women of the Million Dollar Alumni Band. Don’t miss this opportunity to dust off your instrument, baton, or flag, visit with friends, and watch the Crimson Tide roll to victory!
- REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
- The deadline to complete registration is Sunday, September 10th, 2023. After 11:59 PM this form will close and all incomplete or in-progress registrations will be discarded. This form is considered incomplete until you click “submit” on the final page. Regardless of the time of completion, you will receive a confirmation email indicating that your registration has been received properly.
- There is no fee for current members of Friends of the Million Dollar Band. If you need to pay your Friends of the MDB dues or you would like to join, go to: give.ua.edu, Select Unit: Arts & Sciences, Select Fund: Friends of the MDB, make a $100 gift as your yearly membership dues.
- If you do not wish to become a member of the Friends of the Million Dollar Band, the fee to participate in this event is $45.00.The fee covers your performance t-shirt, snack, and hydration. If you indicate on your registration form that you are not a current member of the Friends of the Million Dollar Band, you will be sent a link to pay your registration fee.
- Registration fees will be not be refunded.
Tickets are currently not available through the band office. We will reach out via email if this changes.
All MDB Alumni Band participants MUST have a game ticket to enter the stadium and participate in halftime. You can use your own ticket(s) or you may purchase them from the block reserved for the Alumni Band. If you indicate on your registration form that you would like to purchase tickets, you will be sent an email with a ticket code that will allow you to go to the Athletic Department Ticket Office website and purchase the ticket(s) online.
ALUMNI BAND SCHEDULE (Updated 9/14/23)
Saturday, September 23, 2023
|7:30 – 8:00|
|Friends of the MDB Subcommittee Meetings – Moody Music|
|8:00 – 9:00 am||Full Membership Meeting of Friends of the MDB – Moody Music|
|8:00 – 9:30 am||Alumni Band Registration – Butler Field|
|8:00 – 9:30 am||Tuba & Percussion Checkout – Butler Field|
|9:30 – 10:30 am||Alumni Band Rehearsal – Butler Field|
|End of Rehearsal||Put instrument (larger than a clarinet) on Equipment Truck|
|10:30 – 11:00 am||Snack Bag pick up for Alumni Band members at Butler Field|
|12:30 – 1:30 pm||Retrieve instrument from Equipment Truck on Colonial Drive and take to the Storage Room inside Gate 57|
|Mid-2nd Quarter||Announcement for Alumni Band to gather instruments and equipment from Storage Room and head to the gate on the East Side of the stadium. You will not be permitted on to the field until the end of the 2nd Quarter. NOTE: You will not be permitted on the field without wearing your Alumni Band t-shirt.|
|End of Halftime||Return University-owned instruments to Storage Room.|
Music and Routines
You can download the parts for the MDB 2023 Alumni Band Medley and Yea! Alabama (see below). Colorguard, Crimsonette Alumnae your links to your routines will be at the bottom of the list when they are available!
MDB 2023 Alumni Band Medley
(Available after September 11, 2023)
Snare Drum/Tenor Drums/Bass Drums/Cymbals
Crimsonette Routine Video 1 (Music)
Crimsonette Routine Video 2 (Counts)
The final schedule for the event cannot be established until a kickoff time is announced which typically happens 1-2 weeks before the game. Once the kickoff is announced, we will post the schedule on this website. All who register for Alumni Band will also receive detailed instructions prior to the event. Keep checking this website for information and call us if you have any questions at 205-348-6068.
We look forward to having you back on campus and Roll Tide!