2019-2020 auditions for Colorguard will take place April 26-27, 2019
GENERAL MDB MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS
To become a member of The University of Alabama Million Dollar Band, students must have been accepted to The University of Alabama and received a CWID along with a Crimson/UA email address. Additionally, students must meet the following requirements:
- ALL potential Million Dollar Band Colorguard members MUST audition on April 26-27, 2019 (ALL MUST BE PRESENT AT THE AUDITION – NO EXCEPTIONS).
- Must register for MUA 153/253/353/453 after notification of membership status (after April 2019). Please be aware that these registration requirements will be verified prior to the first day of class.
- Must be working toward a degree as demonstrated by either:
- registering for at least twelve hours for the Fall semester at The University of Alabama
- registering for at least twelve hours for the Fall semester at Shelton State University while registered for MUA 153/253/353/453 as a part-time student at The University of Alabama
- Potential returning members must be in good financial standing with University Bands and The University of Alabama, including taking care of all uniform fees, equipment fees, class fees or other charges incurred in prior membership
- Must be selected for membership by audition
- Must complete and have on record with University Bands Office, the 2019 MDB Medical Form (emailed to all members after July 1, 2019). Please bring this completed form with you to Fall Camp Check-In. DO NOT MAIL IN YOUR MEDICAL FORMS!!!
2019-2020 Million Dollar Band Colorguard audition application/registration OPENS JANUARY 2019. Should you have any specific questions regarding auditions, please contact Brandy Keeton at email@example.com.
Make sure you register online using the link above BEFORE you complete the Application Packet below!